Xros Nano Pod system by Vaporesso brings a ‘nano’ to the Vaporesso Xros family and luckily for us, the Xros Nano Pod Kit uses the same, disposable Xros Replacement Pods as its predecessors so the great vapour flavour and simplicity continues. You also get a large-for-its-size 1000mAh built-in battery for more than a day’s vaping, Type C charging, adjustable airflow and lovely tidal battery light indicators. Did we mention the Xros Nano Pod Kit is also simple enough for beginner vapers?
- 63.1mm x 14.9mm x 48.8mm
- Pulse Mode
- 1000mAh Battery
- Adjustable Airflow
- Replaceable Pods
- 2ml Pod Capacity
- Draw Activated Firing
Vaporesso Xros Nano Pod System Review
Around your neck! Vaporesso includes a really modern, silver chain lanyard in the Xros Nano Pod Kit that you can attach to your Xros Nano and hang it around your neck. It’s pretty handy when you’re running around and keep forgetting where you put your vape (like some of us here at Vape World Australia… Okay one of us; the person writing this description). More features to love about the simple Xros Nano Mod include:
- Built-in 1000mAh battery – small body with a big battery that should last you all day or more (unless you chain-vape).
- Battery indicator lights – four small ‘tidal lights’ that light up like a wave, one after another, as you vape and show you the battery capacity left; one light meaning 30% or less and four meaning 80-100% full.
- Auto draw – simply draw to vape from the mouth piece of the Xros Pod once filled with e-liquid.
- Safe carrying – place it in your pocket or bag as is since there are no buttons to be accidentally pressed to fire!
- Type C charging – for quick recharge in less than an hour.
- Quick firing – instantly fires when you start drawing for instant, delicious vape clouds.
- Pulse Mode – promises consistently great vapour flavour from the first to the last draw, regardless of battery level.
- Adjustable airflow – use the sliding button to accurately adjust your draw (tighter or looser).
- Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping – a restricted draw like that of the old cancer sticks, where you hold the vapour in your mouth after drawing before inhaling to your lungs. You can expect a loose to tight MTL draw with the Xros Nano.
The XROS Nano comes with 2 pods in the box: a 1.2Ω pod and a 0.8Ω mesh pod. This 1.2Ω pod houses a simple single wire build and it’s the same pod that you get with the XROS 2 and XROS MINI. These pods are backwards compatible with all other devices in the XROS family. The XROS Nano is also compatible with all previous XROS pods.
The pod attaches magnetically to the XROS Nano and sits firmly with no wiggle. A nice touch is that the LED indicator lights will sequentially light up from bottom to top when you remove the pod, and from top to bottom when you insert the pod, following the motion of the pod.